§ 21–2221.04. MOST Form.
(a) The MOST Form shall be designed to provide the following information regarding the patient's care and medical condition:
(1) The orders of an authorized health care professional regarding cardiopulmonary resuscitation and level of medical intervention in accordance with the choices, goals, and preferences of a patient or the patient's authorized representative;
(2) The signature of the authorized health care professional;
(3) Whether the patient has an authorized representative;
(4) The signature of the patient or the authorized representative acknowledging agreement with the orders of the authorized health care professional; and
(5) The date and location of the initial authorization of the MOST Form and the date, location, and outcome of any subsequent revisions to the MOST Form.
(b) Upon execution, a hard copy of a patient's operative MOST Form shall be provided to the patient or the patient's authorized representative.
(c) An executed MOST Form shall be kept in a prominent manner in a patient's printed and electronic medical records in a health care institution or private medical practice, and a copy shall be transferred with the patient whenever the patient is transferred to another health care institution or private medical practice, or to the patient's residence.
(d) A copy of a MOST Form shall be as effective as an original.