§ 38–822.05. Public disclosure.
(a) Food service providers shall provide the following information to public schools, public charter schools, participating private schools, and the Office of the State Superintendent of Education:
(1) The menu for each breakfast and lunch meal served;
(2) The nutritional content of each menu item;
(3) The ingredients for each menu item if requested by parents and legal guardians; and
(4) The location where fruits and vegetables served in schools are grown and processed.
(b)(1) Public schools, public charter schools, and participating private schools shall provide the information provided to them under subsection (a) of this section:
(A) In the school’s office;
(B) On the school's website; and
(C) To parents and legal guardians upon request
(2) Public schools, public charter schools, and participating private schools shall inform families that vegetarian food options and milk alternatives are available upon request.
(c) This section shall apply as of January 1, 2012.