§ 48–904.03. Prohibited acts C; penalties.
(a) It is unlawful for any person knowingly or intentionally:
(1) To distribute as a registrant a controlled substance classified in Schedule I or II, except pursuant to an order form as required by § 48-903.07;
(2) To use in the course of the manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance a registration number which is fictitious, revoked, suspended, or issued to another person;
(3) To acquire or obtain possession of a controlled substance by misrepresentation, fraud, forgery, deception, or subterfuge;
(4) To furnish false or fraudulent material information in, or omit any material information from, any application, report, or other document required to be kept or filed under this chapter, or any record required to be kept by this chapter; or
(5) To make, distribute, or possess any punch, die, plate, stone, or other thing designed to print, imprint, or reproduce the trademark, trade name, or other identifying mark, imprint, or device of another or any likeness of any of the foregoing upon any drug or container or labeling thereof so as to render the drug a counterfeit substance.
(b) Any person who violates this section is guilty of a crime and upon conviction may be imprisoned for not more than 4 years, fined not more than the amount set forth in § 22-3571.01, or both.