§ 7–521. Department of Aging and Community Living reporting requirements.
The Mayor shall submit biannual reports to the Council, no later than 30 days after the end of the 2nd and 4th quarters of each fiscal year, beginning October 1, 2017, on programs and operations within the Department of Aging and Community Living. Each report shall include the following information:
(1) The number of persons served through the Aging and Disability Resource Center, including the ages of those persons served and the types of services received;
(2) The number of new applications for sub-grants;
(3) A listing of current contracts and sub-grants by category;
(4) A comprehensive listing of senior wellness centers (by center), including the number of seniors who utilize each location per quarter;
(5) A complete listing of transportation services and the number of seniors who utilize transportation services, including the number of transports that originate from each ward;
(6) The number of seniors in each ward who utilize home meal delivery services;
(7) The locations of congregate meal services and the number of persons who utilize such services by ward; and
(8) The total funds expended for each program area of operations included in the report.